Friday, February 3, 2012

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

Here's my second high five for Friday post! I'm keeping up pretty well for now! :D
Here are a couple of things I liked/enjoyed from this week! Don't laugh if it's mostly food! I'm on a diet and food is just the best thing everrrr!

I discovered this in the small clearance section at Kroger the other day! I only got one bottle though and I wish I would have bought all of them! I got it for $1.09 and organic anything runs real high! It is so delicious and made with natural ingredients! The sugar content isn't too nice to look at, but it's because of the fruits! All fruits have high sugar! It's acceptable!
American Idol auditions are going on right now! That's always the best part to me! I hear all of these people say they're waiting til they go to Hollywood to watch it; well they're missing out on the best parts! GO SKYLAR LAINE FROM BRANDON, MISSISSIPPI! Always root for the person from my town!
I have a new love for Louisiana Hot Sauce. I bought Justin a pack of 4 different hot sauces for Christmas because he absolutely love hot sauce.... well they aren't so tasty! They're so hot and have no flavor that putting the "Texas Tail Torcher" one on my dinner the other night took all of the taste of the actual food away. My mouth was on fire foreverrr! I had run out of LA hot sauce and just got around to buying some more the other day! I was missing it so much I bought a bigger bottle than usual!!!
This picture is kind of lame, I know. My best friend Brittany from kindergarten-7th grade moved to TN the summer before we went into 8th grade. I have missed her dearly and lost contact with her last February. Yesterday while doing Literature homework I had a sudden urge to try my hardest to find a way to reach her! I wrote letters to the two addresses I found online on white pages then decided to call 411! They found a number and her mom picked up! Brittany was at her mom's house at the time that I called and I got to talk to her for an hour! Found out she is having a baby boy next Thursday! Man! A lot of things happen in a little amount of time! I sure miss her and was glad to be able to reach her again!
Lastly! This bomb pasta salad I made about an hour ago! I have been meaning to make a homemade pasta salad for like a week now. I bought all of the things to make it and am just now getting around to doing it on this rainy day! It is so good and good for you! I've tried not to be too awful strict on this diet go-round! I've still managed to lose weight and keep up the exercise! I even made homemade dressing to go on it! I'll have to post the recipe for this tomorrow! It's THAT good!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be careful with the crazy weather! I am about to head off to work in this rain! Wish rain boots were acceptable at work! I could pull off some crazy fashion! :P
xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment