Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February Birchbox!

Hey guys!
I've been meaning to post my February birchbox for forever now.. I have just been extremely busy.. as usual! I received this around the 10th and have been using the heck out of one of the products in it!

I love pink!
ohhh birchbox. Me being silly and playing with instagram!
okayy okayyy I'll stop.
A Picture of the Items in my Birchbox this month.
This is the first birchbox I have received. I was reading a blog months ago and read about this and the girl was getting some pretty amazing stuff like stilla eye liner, opi nail polish samples, etc.. Stilla is a great brand of make up! I bought some stilla powder from Ulta months ago and it was the bomb.com! Of course it was like 36 dollars which equals rediculous! But You get what you pay for. that's a true statement there my friends!

1. Travel Puffs
The little packet of colorescience pro travel puffs I have not used yet, nor have I ever heard of. I'm not too smart when it comes to make up.. I just buy and use. So one of these days when I get around to using this item I'll tell ya'll about it. It has great reviews on keeping the face from being oily and give it some bronze! This small packet costs 10 dollars.. it's a sample pack! Keep in mind the whole birchbox is 10 dollars!
2. Viva La Juicy Perfume
Viva La Juicy is amazinggg! I purchased this one year for my mom and she uses it like a crazy person! I had to buy her another bottle for Christmas because she loved it so much! I'm more of a fruity smelling girl, so paris hilton Heiress suites me just fine, but viva la juicy has the sweetness and fresh smell! I love it! It consists of wild berries with mandarin and soft floral scents! Like I said, sweetness and freshness all in one! What's not to like?
This small sample runs for about 6 dollars.
3. Showstoppers-designer fashion tape
If you're having attire issues, then use these! Girls, you know how when you've got this one shirt that will just not stay up on the sleeve part and it's so aggravating trying to adjust it several times while out and about! I have gotten the invisible style tape before, but show stoppers is better quality and much stickier.. It works for a longer amount of time!
I found that the full size price is just 9.99!
4. eye rock designer liner
This is just a stick on eye liner strips. I tried using one of the styles in there and it does not fit the shape of my eye. I was actually like what the heck when I opened these up. There's like a cat style and some crazy looking liner strips that resemble something someone would wear on a broadway show! no thanks. hahah! It's nice to have for fun though! Go do a little dress up with friends for mardi gras! hahah!
5. Jouer lip gloss in birchbox pink!
I'm not one to wear colored lip gloss. I normally like neutral colors that compliment my skin tone.. I don't know why but the reds and bright color lip stuff is coming back in style so I decided to try it yesterday and it was super cute! I am now a fan of this fuchsia shade gloss and will probably be getting the full size once my sample runs out! I will say that the sample brush doesn't apply much, you have to dip it back into the gloss like 5 times for it to actually show.. but maybe it's just the sample. Gorgeous!

What did you get in your February Birchbox? They have paired up with teen vogue for the month of March and are doing special teen vogue birchboxes! I received an email yesterday asking if I would like the "special" birchbox for the month of march for no extra charge. I don't know if I should or not. If you don't respond they send you whichever one they want. Maybe I will let it be a surprise! Hope you all had a fantabulous weekend! I'm about to head off to work! Have a great day! It's beautiful here!

a little more knowledged about make-up
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment