Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Hey guys!
What did you enjoy most from this week? I remembered to bring my computer with me to my grandma's so that I could still keep up with the blogs I follow and keep mine up to date! It's raining today in south Mississippi and cold! It hasn't been too cold all winter! crazy..

Here's five things I enjoyed from this week!
This dark purple nail polish is on my nails now! Gorgeousss!
We cut up an extremely ripe honeydew melon!
My new Nine West wedges!!! I got the brown ones. Super cute!
I watched the princess diaries this week! Loveee. Brings back many memories.

This Lady Antebellum song rocks! They keep amazing me with their songs. Beautiful voices!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I'm spending it at my Grandma's!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment