Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kacie B. goes home..

Have any of you guys been keeping up with the bachelor on Monday nights? Good gosh I am so addicted to the show but it makes me mad every season! They never choose the person I'm going for!

My heart is broken for Kacie B. She gave it her all and was the sweetest girl in the world and just really down to earth! Plus, she was from Tennessee which is a southern state! Had to go for her!! She had the best personality and was really caring! It seemed like her and Ben had this great connection, but boy was I fooled! I was so mad Monday night when she was sent home!!! She was slower in developing a "intimate" relationship with Ben than all of the other girls, but you know what... This all happens within a really short amount of time! Wouldn't that be expected?

It was hometown dates for the girls and Kacie's didn't go to well with her father. I think that's where it all started. Kacie's father was hesitant about the whole situation in general because he is obviously over-protective of his daughter! He's a typical father though.. I think this is what pushed Ben away. My mom said she wouldn't like the situation either. Yes, my mom watched the Bachelor! LOL!

So now we've got Courtney (blahh), Lindzi, and Nikki! I will say that I like Lindzi and Nikki and am praying that one of them finish it off, but the magazines/ruining websites are saying Courtney wins in the end. If that's the case, Ben will just prove to be like a lot of other crazy men in this world. [Notice I didn't say EVERY or STUPID].. because I do believe that there are good guys out there! I was all for Ben before this show though... Just saying..

Now.. if only the waiting time didn't feel so long between shows! aghhh!!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment