Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Friday!!!

Well.. nearly Saturday, but you get the point.

Today's post is going to be a little different from the High Five ones. I was surfing the internet today and just saw all kinds of things that I wanted and so today is more so a wish list type thing! Why am I doing this? Why do girls always want this and want that? God made us that way! We love to shop and buy new things! I wish there were more thrift stores around.. that's for sure!

1. I would love to get my hands on these ugly/cute rubber boots! These would be perfect for this southern sloshy winter we are having! It has been doing nothing but raining here lately and it's staying kind of chilly! I could also wear these in my large tiny garden! The soil is nice and muddy back there right now. I've got to get a tiller after it when it dries up a little and start preparing it for spring!
2. I could watch these movies over and over again and never get tired of them. These vampire love stories catch my attention to the max! I saw this movie in the theaters and loved it. I will say that this one wasn't as good the previous ones. They made Bella look awful in this movie and it revolved around one thing: her pregnancy and the baby! I can't wait for the next one to come out though!
3. These beautiful colors for spring nail polish! I love busting out the bright and pretty color nail polishes! I remember growing up my best friend would paint her nails a different color every day to match her outfit. I recently started painting my nails a different color every week because between work and me being so hands-on.. they start chipping and looking a little cruddy after a week! I painted them sparkly gold today for mardi gras! I'm ready for Easter now.. according to these colors! haha!
4. The new Tom's flats! Aren't these precious? I love flats. I have about 10 pairs of flats and I love them! I've never been a big wearer of the heels.. Although I need to be because i'm 5'4. I have a pair of Toms now but they're the regular ones that are old news.. I still wear them a lot because they're so comfortable and cute.. but mine are black with white graffiti and I'm the type of person who has to match everything.. ugh. I will own a pair of these flats one day.
5. This urban decay palette needs to be mine! I already have their "Naked" one and I use it almost every day but it has only browns on it.. well it has a black but I don't know how to use black eye shadow without making my eyes look ridiculous.. So I stick to the others. Urban decay is an awesome brand that lasts forever!!! It's really pricey though. eek!
6. Oster Myblends blender! I want this so bad. I made a banana/almond/oatmeal smoothie not too long ago that was to die for.. My blender doesn't blend ice very well though so I need this little gadget! I love orangeeeee! The container that it blends in is the cup itself that you can tote around with you to wherever! It's pretty neat.
7. I want a big jar of buttons. You can put buttons on anything and make it look cute! Especially all of these colorful ones! I am trying to get back into sewing (I just don't have a lot of time on my hands) and so these will come in handy while I'm throwing things together with my sewing machine! I'm currently working on a quilt I'm making out of all of my old t-shirts from high school that no longer fit! It's not going to be perfect because I'm still learning, but it will be special! :D I'll have to do a post about that quilt when I'm finished.. Won't be anytime soon though.
8. Isn't this comforter gorgeous?! It has perfect colors for spring/summer! I have had the same comforter on my bed for over a year now... but that's just because it matches my book shelves, computer desk, carpet, and rugs.. as I stated earlier.. I like to match everything! I need to let this go. It's time for some spoof in my life! Right?
9. Nike running shoes! Justin's mom gave me a pair of white Nike women's running shoes and they're the only shoes I can wear on the treadmill at the gym without them giving me shin splints and what not. However, they are a little uncomfortable because they are a little too small, but I'm stretching them out for what they're worth because I don't want to spend 50 dollars on some new shoes! Do you agree? ughh. The life of a college kid..
10. I want this gorgeous pearl ring! I have been wanting a pearl ring for I don't know how long. hint hint Justin.. Pearls are just gorgeous.. I honestly don't even care if it's real! Of course I would love a "real" pearl ring, but they all are the same to me. I'm not really a designer/materialistic girl. I wear just about whatever. Please come into my life soon, beautiful pearl ring!


While I've been day dreaming on the internet and wishing to have things that I probably will never get, how did you spend your Friday? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment