Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Will you be mine?"

Good morning America!!!

haha.. no.. I decided to wake up early this morning so I could have a little extra time before work to do whatever and it actually feels good! I'm normally not a morning person until I get going. I have been watching the Today show this morning and they have shown the winning dog of the Westminster Abbey dog show.. Would it be wrong for me to say that dog is quite hideous?! butttt... sometimes dogs are so ugly they're cute!

Well it didn't get too cold last night like it has been. I've been at my grandma's for the past like 4 days and when I woke up yesterday I had a text message from Justin saying "Happy valentine's babe! Will you be mine?" He's so sweet! I came home yesterday to

this from Justin's grandma! She always shops for us for every holiday. She loves me!
This is from Justin! That flower, you push a button and it opens up! anddd the bear gives a kiss and says I love you.
This is the flower opened!
I would rather a fake flower that will last forever than one that dies within a few days!! He did great! I love valentine's day! It's full of love and laughter! I never understood why people got so upset on valentine's when they were single. It's not about only loving your significant other... It's about loving friends, family, pets, etc...!

So, I've washed a load of clothes this morning, watched tv, and ate a great breakfast! I  need to get the hang of this!

mwah!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment