Thursday, February 16, 2012

Products! Planner, Protein Powder, & a Cup.

Hey guys!
Why am I blogging so late? I should have done this way earlier, that's for sure. I've been a little lazy this afternoon. On my way home from work I had so many things in mind! [gym, car wash/vacuum, dollar store, clean kitchen, homework, etc...] Guess what I did! I came home and took my shoes off and got in the bed and read ONE new blog I found for hours on end. It was such a good blog that I couldn't stop! So, now that I'm finally getting around to my post for the day... I'll try and convince you about these items!

I recently heard about trading some books in on amazon for an amazon credit! What's not to love about that? Especially old college books that the book store won't buy back or either they want to give you next to NOTHING for them! When I paid over 100 dollars for a book and you want to give me less than 20 for it, there's an issue. So, Amazon so kindly gave me a credit of almost 200 dollars for 3 books! I got a couple of things with this money..

1. Click Protein Powder 
This protein powder I read about on another blog. They have their own website (Click does) that they sell different products on, but since I had a credit on amazon and it was cheaper on amazon than on the click website, it was all around a better deal! I think I paid 15 for it. It literally taste just like a cup of coffee! I just started working out and drinking a protein shake after a workout and the one I had prior to this one was a triple chocolate that tasted like... oh.. CHALK! Yuck.. I'm so excited I discovered this! You can drink it on ice, blend it with ice and make a "frappe," or you can heat it up like a regular cup of coffee! How cool! Get you some! 

2. The Eco Friendly Tumblr
I also purchased this little tumblr cup (to the left of the click mix in the picture) on amazon! It was about 8 dollars, which is a good price for a good cup! I saw some at starbucks that were like 20!!!! 20 dollars for a cup.. Are you kidding? No thanks, STARBUCKS! And I'll drink my click shake in my non-starbucks cup and pretend like it is starbucks! How about that one?
ok, seriousness...
I have been wanting one of these "tumblr" cups for a while now, but the ones at ROSS didn't look too long-lasting. They were a great price, but also looked like what they cost. This cup I have carried with me everywhere full of a glass of ice water! It is such a big help when It comes to getting all of the water you need in a day. If I drink 8 cups= 4 of these cups... I'm doing good! I usually drink more than that when I'm at work because we have a delicious water filter machine thing! There's something about the water coming out of that thing! It's SOOOO good. Yep.

3. Erin Condren Life Planner
      

Next, I also read on a couple of blogs about this planner. I love a good planner! I love to write down my daily tasks. I love to write down birthdays so that I can keep up with them and send cards and sometimes gifts! I love an extra section to keep up with bills! I love to log my fitness.. I just love organization in general, and let me tell you! This planner does the do! After reading about it I was totally impatient on getting it. I wanted it that day right then. I knew that wasn't going to happen and surely not free. This planner certainly is not budget friendly. It's actually quite high for a dern planner.. but If you're like me and love planners, It's totally worth it! It lasts a whole year and has lived up to what it costs even though I've only had it a couple of days. I've written all through it. I've stuffed it in my purse and carried it literally EVERYWHERE with me. Am I weird? A friend at work was picking on me about it..  I picked a piece of broken glass out of my shoe and he asked me if I was going to write that in my planner. Are you kidding? Don't judge me. Lol! Anyways, I love this thing and so should you!

Even better, I have been able to check off everything I have written in there that day! I've accomplished my daily goals and am working on accomplishing my goal for the week! Could have finished it today, but due to my lack of feeling well.. I didn't.. but that's okay! I have until Sunday to do it and I'm off until Tuesday! Hip Hip Hooray! 

I hope I have given you a small insight on these few products! If you have a little of extra spending money, order one! They're all well worth it! 

Love you guys to Neptune and back! 
xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment