Friday, January 27, 2012

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

I guess I will get with this high five for Friday posting. Here is a list of the five things I liked/enjoyed most this week!

40 Hour work week! Yay for business!
Banana Oatmeal Almond smoothie! Good Breakfast!
This braided bangs ponytail thing! I've worn my hair like this nearly 3 times this week for work!
Lean Cuisine butternut squash ravioli! Normally I hate frozen dinners because they taste so fake I guess you could say. This one is delicious!
The weather! It's been so nice here this week! Not too cold, not too hot! Getting out of the gym and riding across the causeway with my window down!
It's been a great week! I will try keeping up with this high five for Friday DEALIO! Hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

xoxox
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment