Monday, January 16, 2012

Crispy Cheddar Chicken! (Almost a tongue twister!)

I know I've been doing a lot of recipe posting, but what can I say? I love to cook! We order chicken in bulk from Ronda's work, so we eat a lot of chicken! Meat is just so expensive these days... well, groceries are expensive in general! I was surfing pinterest not too long ago and came across this menu board thing that some lady made and then a recipe for crispy cheddar chicken! How delicious does that sound? Well, fattening too, but that's okay! I can't remember who's recipe this was, I just remember I got it off of pinterest! Sorry!

Crispy Cheddar Chicken
4 large chicken breasts
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp dried parsley
2 sleeves ritz crackers
1/2 C milk
1/4 tsp salt
3 C cheddar cheese, grated

Cut your chicken breasts up into strips if you want, but as you will see, I left mine whole.
In a small food processor, grind up the ritz crackers.
Pour milk(I added egg to my milk mixture), cheese, and cracker crumbs in 3 separate bowls.

1.Dip chicken in milk/egg mixture, then cheese, and then cracker crumbs.
2. spray a baking dish/pan with pam or wipe down with butter/crisco.
3. put chicken in pan
4. cover with aluminum foil and bake on 400 degrees for 35 minutes and then uncover and bake an extra 20 minutes or so to brown the cracker crumbs.
Finished product! So yummy!
I made hidden valley ranch with the packet mix to put on top! Chicken and cheese just calls for some ranch! Have I mentioned that I love ranch?!

Make this! It's so easy!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment