Thursday, January 5, 2012

COUPONINGGGG!!

I have officially started doing some major couponing (probably not a word)! You should do the same! Groceries are so expensive these days that we can hardly afford them and I'm one of those that hates for the kitchen to be empty of groceries! I love to cook, so I always like options! I went to a few stores yesterday while I was out, but didn't buy too much because I was trying to get home, so today when I went out, I hit the stores! Justin got me a new black ink cartridge, so I was able to print some good coupons! I don't get the newspaper because half the time the coupons in the papers are not ones that I will use and you can print the same ones off the internet! I've found the best deals at target!
          I have never grocery shopped at target because when I think of that kind of store, It makes me think that the groceries are more expensive because it's not a grocery store, but I was wrong! They have so many deals! I found cereals, mac n cheese, spaghetti sauce, etc.. on clearance! Talk about excitement!
          So, in making my rounds I went to Walgreen's, Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Target. I spent 40 dollars and got all of this.....
That is a lot of stuff!
Notice, there's lots of cereal! We love cereal!

Here's what I got!
cinnamon toast crunch
lucky charms
apple crunchies (target brand apple jacks)
multi-grain cheerios
fruit rageous (target brand fruity pebbles)
honey nut cheerios
kashi go lean honey with flax cereal
5 totino's cheese pizzas
1 can chicken broth
2 cans of cinnamon rolls
3 boxes mac n cheese
1 box fruit chew snacks
1 box instant grits
1 box idahoan cheesy hash browns
1 jar dark karo syrup
2 boxes zataran's jambalaya mix
3 bottles of juice (strawberry banana & apple)
2 2lb bags of frozen broccoli
4 cans soup
1 tub butter
1 block cheddar cheese
andddd 1 box bagel bites!
ALL FOR 40 BUCKS!

I'm excited! Can you tell? As I said earlier, I found all of these coupons on the internet! Like The Krazy Coupon Lady's page on fb and she posts all the coupons for the week! She's awesome! It's time consuming, but well worth it!

Frugalistic Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment