Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Flatout" flatbread pizza!

For the month of April I promised myself that I would not eat any meat for lunch! I have stuck to that so far (it's only April 5th) and saw a picture of a pizza on the back of my flatbreat (it's really a multi-grain wheat wrap) package. I remembered I had some leftover pizza sauce in the fridge and tons of veggies! YUMMM!

I laid my flatbread onto the wire wrack of my toaster oven.
  • put a small amount of pizza sauce over the top (I don't really care for a lot of sauce)-You can buy lowfat or whatever you want.
  • then add all of the veggies/meats you want. I did black olives, sliced tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, and bell pepper! Wish I had some banana peppers and mushrooms!
  • Then sprinkle your cheese on top and pop it in the toaster oven on bake for 10 minutes and broil for 5-10 minutes. 
  • DON'T BURN IT! I have to keep a close eye on mine.. my toaster oven works in mysterious ways!
When I put it in the toaster oven! Fits perfectly!
After being cooked! Looks so yummy, right?
 This pizza was so good! I encourage you to try making one! It's quick and easy! I like my crust crunchy so I cooked it a little longer, but it's all up to you!

xoxoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment