Sunday, April 1, 2012

ARE YOU THERE, VODKA? IT'S ME, CHELSEA

It's Sunday night and I just finished reading this book!
I have never been a reader! never! I hate reading and it really bugs me how people always say that books are better than movies! I had started reading this book like literally 6 months ago and put it down on my computer desk and forgot about it until about a week ago.

I had a sudden urge to read last week some time. I just wanted to read something. So I picked this book up off my desk and read about 20 pages a night and just finished it! :D It is hilarious!

I love the way that the book is written. Each Chapter is like it's own story so it doesn't feel like you're reading about ONE thing the entire book. It's a different incident of her life in each chapter. One chapter may be about a one night stand and another chapter may be about a trip she took to another country. You never know with her! 

Have any of you guys ever read Chelsea Handler's books? Or even watched her comedy show on The E channel? She is so funny! I wouldn't recommend this book to those of you who are strongly against foul language and what not, but if it doesn't bother you then read this book nowww! She has many other books like:
This is her first book.
I read out of order, but that's okay. She is hilarious and I can't wait to read her other books! I may actually like to read now! It's a good hobby I need to pick up because my vocabulary is probably equal to a 6th graders && that is awful! I admit.

xoxo
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment