Monday, April 18, 2011

When the Moon hits your EYE like a big-a PIZZA pie!

Sunday came so fast that I almost lost track of days! We have been planning all week to go out on our new boat that Justin and his brother have purchased within the last month! I was so excited, but knew I had much to do for school. The boat is not a fancy boat, it's a 1967, but we love it! It's a ski boat and it's well kept for the amount of years put on it.

I knew that going out on the boat consisted of me waking up at the crack of dawn! I told Justin Saturday night that I was going to sleep in a little. [My job is opening a new restaurant and we have been working 10-12 hour days.] So they went out for breakfast yesterday morning while I was snoozing away. I was okay with that. I'd miss breakfast for some sleep any day!

I finally woke up about 10 Sunday morning and knew that it was going to be a long day, but I was well prepared! I had my much needed sleep! I got up and jumped in the shower knowing I should have been ready long before! Grandparents left and off we headed to the reservoir! It was such a beautiful day, but so windy! The water is still too cold to get in, so we just enjoyed a ride and a little of fishing.

Justin and Trevor are new to the boating thing so it was quite an adventure trying to get the boat down the boat launch. Justin drives an old Ford truck, so just picture this big boat on this Ford truck. I just knew that thing was gonna go rolling backwards into the water! Morgan and I just had to close our eyes! We were laughing at something that was totally not funny, but It was so scary that it made it funny! I was munching on some hot cheetos meanwhile Justin is taking off the light on the boat trailer with the pier! Oh my GOSH! The right light was gone! Well, Justin stated that they had to get new lights anyways. Justin gets out of the truck to make sure the boat made it into the water and forgot to pull the e-break on his standard truck! He realized it was rolling and tried to one foot the break! One leg in the truck and one leg on the ground! Man, lets just say that was an adventure, but we learned some things!

Off we went, kind of driving and learning! Justin is the only one with his boating license!

Me taking a picture from the back seat! Such a beautiful day!    

After we passed the no wake/slow zone Justin took off! I think I may have gotten a slight case of whip-lash! NOT! haha! Anyways. Four hours later we made it back with a little bit of a sun-burned face. It was okay though. We had tons of fun! Maybe when the water warms up we will purchase some tubes, skis, etc.. Make some fun memories of our ancient boat!

When we arrived home I was so hungry! That sun surely drains you, especially when you have only eaten hot cheetos all day! So I got home and ran to Wal-mart to return some movies to the redbox machine and grab a few packs of pizza flour. I came home and made home-made pizza! Perfect for the night!

The beginning of my pepperoni pizza!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza!
annddd my favorite! Pepperoni, Jalapenos, Black Olives, and Mushrooms! Did I mention that i love vegetables!
I love to bake, but I will mention that I burnt the last pizza. I got in the living room and starting cutting out coupons and totally forgot about the pizza! We had all eaten by the time the last one was in the oven, so it was easy to forget about! I fed it to the dogs and they even had trouble biting it! Poor puppies!

At the end of the day we were all exhausted and well fed!

Even Bella! I think she may have got ahold of some of that pizza! She looks full herself!

She's a little chunk! She lost her tail to a mean pit bull, so she gained the weight of her tail in her stomach! We still love her! She is the sweetest girl in the world! :)

I hope that you all had a wonderful Sunday as I did.

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment