Thursday, June 16, 2011

JIBBERIIISHH.

Hi! I know you've all been waiting for an update! My life has been so busy here lately. I started summer school on June 1st to get a few credit hours so I won't have to kill myself in the fall, but now i'm regretting it! I'm working full time, and tending to my garden! yes! I planted a garden!

Lots has been going on! If you haven't heard, my dad passed away on April 23rd to a massive heart attack. I cannot stress to my friends and family how important your health is! We have been struggling with recovering, but we are surely doing so! Of course, I miss my Dad tremendously, but I know that he is in a better place with perfect health!

Due to Dad's poor health, I have decided to grow a garden! It's always better to eat fresh! This is my first garden and I have jalapenos, squash, tomatoes, habaneros, and cucumber. I wanted to start out small in case things didn't turn out! I would hate to have spent a lot of time on numerous plants and it not turn out! I'm excited and can't wait for my things to be grown!

Also, I have started a diet in the meantime. After high school, unfortunately, I have gained some pounds! It's kind of frustrating, so i'm working hard at getting it off! I am on a 1,000 calorie a day diet.. along with exercising! Hopefully it all works out! Wish me luck!

No pictures for this post! Sorry! Next post I will be sure to have pictures. It's off to doing some homework for me now!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment