Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey baby won't you look my way

...I can be your new addiction.
Hey baby what you gotta say
all you're giving me is fiction..


This song is so catchy! I love it! It has been on the radio non-stop lately! I'm ok with that though! It's not one of those songs that you hear a billion times and get tired of.

anyways, hey guys! I've been away for a while! This little blog got put on the back burner! I'm back for now though, so get excited! I spent the day trying to find new organizing tips when it comes to cleaning on certain days, and downloading some cool apps on my phone that could be helpful in those situations! Now I'm washing clothes and just baked some cookies that I found a recipe to on the Pioneer Woman's cooking blog! Love her!!!

I've been a little blahh about this blog lately. I read a ton of blogs daily on my phone and notice how neat and organized their layouts are... only to find out they pay money to get someone to create it. This blog will not be something that I will be making money from, so why would I want to pay money for that? Anyways.. I've caught myself wanting my blog to look like others only to realize how dedicated they are to theirs and mine kind of comes and goes when I feel like writing! I don't think it's worth paying money for!

I'll try to come back into the blog life now since i'm not taking up school this semester! Kind of sad, but It's nice to have some free time here and there.. because of the fact that I'm not used to that, I'll be trying to find something to do every second that I get. I like to keep busy!

Hopefully I'll have a better post for tomorrow!!!

see ya,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment