Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cleaning out the clothes!

This morning I woke up thinking that I was going to be extremely productive today since I have a day off and much to do. Most of the time when I say this I end up laying around the house until 4:30 and realize that I've let the time slip right out of my hands.. but also sometimes when you have a day off all you want to do is rest! I'm sure lots of you know what I am talking about!

I woke up, went straight to the shed to get the lawn mower out and headed out of the fence to the front yard. Now that summer has hit us early, our grass is growing so fast! The crawdad's are building mud mounds all over the yard, and the ant beds are going crazy! I drove right over all of these things with the lawnmower and the yard looks great! We have a small ditch in the front and since it has rained, it was too moist to get with the mower. Too bad we don't have a weed eater! So there's this nice line of tall grass with dandelions in my front yard! Lovely, huh? Anyone want to let me borrow their weed eater?

I had planted some petunia's along the front of the house last weekend and they're slowly growing. I don't have much patience when it comes to things growing. I think they should be planted and be doubled in size within a week. Maybe they will shoot right up in a few days! Or at least that's what I'm hoping for. The ants built a ginormous ant bed beside one of them that I had to spray down and pour ant poison on. I did rack up on an extra large bag of ant poison for $2.97 at wal-mart! Hooray for that. I poured the poison on the mowed over beds in the front yard as well. After doing that I came inside and drank a whole bottle of cold water! I am not a water lover by any means, but it's good for the body so I drink it. I like flavorrrrr!!! Thank goodness for Mio and crystal light mix-ins!

I was getting ready to wash some clothes when I realized that I have really run out of room to put my clothes! I don't even wear half of them or I haven't worn them in over a year and a half at least! So I grabbed a garbage bag, and into the closet and chest-of-drawers I went! I bagged up a whole garbage bag of clothes and already found someone to take them! YAYAYAYY! The worst thing ever is when you clean out your clothes and they sit in the bag by the front door for a month! Our good-will store is about 25 minutes away and I don't get over that way often, so It's hard to just bag things up and go! Gas is way too expensive and I only go places if I'm already close by or passing by them. (just like i refused to take my taxes to the post office today because i'm not going into town) whooops!

Ham steaks, mac n cheese, and black eyed peas is what's for dinner. Going to the ball fields for Aidan's game at 6 and still much to get done! Hope you all have found ways to be productive today!!!


xoxoxo
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment