Monday, March 26, 2012

Biore facial products!

Hey guys!
I haven't written in my blog much lately; I don't know if that's just due to me not having much to write about or just me being so busy and not wanting to do it! Who knows.. but maybe I can catch back up over the next few weeks.

I am not much of a face washer, but I love the Biore facial cleanser line! There's been plenty of nights that I fall asleep with make-up on and then wonder why I have breakouts! DUHHH. I have been using Biore off and on since like 3 years ago and I always find coupons in the facial towels that I buy sometimes! I have tried CLEAN & CLEAR, I have tried OLAY, I have tried the full nine yards, but I always come back to BIORE. I don't believe in paying boo-coos of money for these huge name brand facial cleansers! (clinique, lancome, etc..) I have a naturally oily face, and this does the deed!

In the morning I use the blemish fighting ice cleanser!
*I like to use this cleanser in the morning because it's real icy feeling and kind of helps wake you and your face up! I know that sounds so silly, but it gives your face this cool feeling and sets you for the day!  [[this is all I use in the morning because I use a tinted moisturizer for my foundation; therefore I don't use any other moisturizer after my face wash because my face is naturally oily anyways]]

At night I use the pore unclogging scrub.
*This is my exfoliate. I put a quarter size of this scrub onto a loofah towel and it works wonders! I only use this if I've worn make-up for the day, which is probably 4 times out of the week. A lot of people say not to exfoliate everyday, but I don't see a problem with it if your skin isn't too awful sensitive. (which mine isn't.)

I also use the warming anti-blackhead cleanser at night.
*I use this instead of the scrub on nights when I haven't worn makeup for the day. This gives a slight warming sensation to the face and really gets into your pours for a deep clean! I like to use this just with my hands because it's more of a cream facial cleanser and doesn't really soap up, which is why I also use it when I haven't worn make up.

I use the triple action astringent at night after my face wash.
*I like to use this at night after my face wash because it gets away any makeup that my face wash didn't and helps treat any breakouts I may have. The astringent also helps tone my skin to one color so that I don't have rosey cheeks! I hate that. Astringent does dry out your face, so to prevent from any dry skin showing on my face, I use a moisturizer.

Next, I use the nourish moisture lotion.
*I use this simply for the prevention of my face drying out due to the astringent. Like I said earlier, my face is naturally oily therefore I only use this after my astringent. I do not use this in the morning either because instead of a full coverage foundation I use the Benefit tinted moisturizer. This Biore moisturizer has an spf of 15, so some of you may want to use this in the morning just to prevent the sun from damaging your skin on your face if you use a foundation.

and lastly, I use this boosting night serum every now and again!
*I use this every now and then. I read on a website that it has a star rating of AMAZING! I don't think that it is necessary, but just for good measure I like to rub it on my face before my moisturizer about 2 nights a week. This just keeps your face feeling extra soft and silky smooth when you wake up in the morning.


THANKFULLY I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH GOOD SKIN. I HAVE NEVER REALLY HAD AN ACNE PROBLEM, JUST A FEW BREAKOUTS EVERY NOW AND THEN WHICH MOSTLY APPEAR ON MY CHIN. THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN ABLE TO KEEP MY FACE CLEAR FOR THE MOST PART AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY BAD REACTIONS TO IT. AS YOU CAN SEE, I DO NOT LIKE TO MIX UP DIFFERENT BRANDS OF FACIAL PRODUCTS. THEY CREATE ALL THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FACIAL CLEANSERS, MOISTURIZERS, NIGHT SERUMS, TOWELETTES, AND ASTRINGENT IN ONE BRAND SO THAT YOU USE THE WHOLE LINE. THEY ARE MEANT TO BE USED TOGETHER. AT LEAST THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT. JUST LIKE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.. EVERY NOW AND THEN I WILL RUN OUT WHICH WILL LEAD ME TO USE A FACIAL CLEANSER OR MOISTURIZER I HAVE RECEIVED AS A GIFT OR SOMETHING. I DO BELIEVE IN USING UP WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE BUYING OTHER. SO IN THAT CASE, SURE.. MIX ALL YOU WANT! BUT FOR BEST RESULTS ON YOUR SKIN, I WOULD USE ONE BRAND.


I am no beauty expert, just simply giving you a run around of the facial cleansers and what not that I use! Biore has created a new look, so all of these products will now be in a clear bottle or white bottle with blue writing. They have changed the names of a few things and created a couple of new things, but I haven't had to buy anything (ran out of anything) since they have created their new look. I recently read some good reviews about the neutrogena pink grapefruit facial products, so maybe I will be able to try those sometime!


xoxox
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment