Monday, September 19, 2011

UPDATE!!!

Man! I feel like it has been forever since I have been on here. I was doing great for a while and keeping you guys updated at least once every other week, well I see I have slacked off a lot on that. So, in return, here is a major update.

Since I haven't been on here in almost a month and a half, there's lots to update you guys on! This post will probably be a little wishy washy since I'm not focusing on one thing!

In the meantime, I have gone to a baby shower, picked veggies from my garden, gone to Pelahatchie Lake, Went to an old high school football game, made cupcakes for company, and went to a birthday dinner at OLIVE GARDEN!

At the end of August, Justin's family rented cabins out at Jellystone park (Pelahatchie Lake) and stayed the weekend for some fun! We visited out there on a Saturday and had tons of fun! We fished, ate yummies, played goofy golf, rode golf carts, and rode paddle boats! Needless to say it was a fun filled day but ended with some very tired people!
My handsome man out in the paddle boat!
I caught a bass!
Morgan and Trevor on the paddle boat.
On another note, my garden hasn't really impressed me much, or either I haven't impressed it; one of the two. The only plants that have really been loyal to me would be my pepper plants. The Jalapenos and habaneros have produced like crazy. I have gotten a few tomatoes here and there and my cucumbers have been alright. I mainly grew my cucumbers to make pickles. My squash plants did not produce a thing. Funny thing, my bell peppers are just now producing; I guess because it has decided to cool off a little!
Look at all of those peppers!
My high school that I graduated from two years ago (can't believe i'm saying that!) recently played their rivals and of course I had to go. I took Morgan and one of Aidan's little friends. Morgan went to Brandon, so just imagine. Brandon are the rivals! WHOOPS! We had tons of fun and only spent 7 dollars, which was to get into the game! It brought back many of memories and made me wish I were back in high school! YAYYY for a win for Northwest!
What a cool picture!
The Saturday after the football game I woke up early and attended Justin's Aunt's baby shower in Greenwood. It was a late Friday night and an early Saturday morning for me! Me and grandma had a great day and then went out to John and Hollie's for the rest of the day outdoors! We rode golf carts and spent time with family!
Look at all of those presents for baby Olivia! ;)
The table of goodies!
Hollie opening her gifts!
She's such a silly, cute pregnant lady!
Did I mention they are thinking about naming their baby Olivia, which is my middle name! AWESOMEEEE. :p
This past weekend Justin's grandparents came down for a visit, as they always do! Boy do we love them! I made cupcakes for the company!
Aren't these cute little mini cupcakes!
Anddddd finally, Friday night I went out to meet a couple of friends at Olive Garden for a birthday dinner! I hadn't been to Olive Garden in a while! Thankfully I received an Olive Garden gift card for my birthday which paid for my dinner and I have money left for more Olive Garden visits! HOORAYYY!
Such a fun group of people! Our waitress was awesome as well!
Well, this ends for my major update! I hope you all have had as fun as I these past weeks! God sure provides when there is need for anything! [I'll post something later about this] I've been dying for fun outside of school and work and i've sure gotten it!

Love,
Lauren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment